142 East Oroville Rd.
Oroville, WA 98844
© Valley Christian Fellowship. All rights reserved.
Valley Christian Fellowship is located in the beautiful Okanogan valley, in the city of Oroville. The church was formerly known as the Full Gospel Country Church and was founded in 1982. The renaming of the church in 2007 reflects the vision of its leadership and its people to reach the Okanogan Valley with the Gospel of Jesus Christ. Pastor Randy McAllister along with the other leaders in this church believe that the Lord is taking us to a new level of ministry in the Kingdom of God.
What We Believe
1. IN THE INSPIRATION OF THE BIBLE
We believe the Bible to be the infallable rule and guide of our faith, and that if rightly divided is always inerrant and without contridiction.
2. IN ONE GOD, ETERNALLY EXISTING IN THREE PERSONS; THE FATHER, THE SON AND THE HOLY SPIRIT
3. JESUS CHRIST IS THE ONLY BEGOTTEN SON OF THE FATHER, VIRGIN BORN, SINLESS, WAS CRUCIFIED, BURIED, AND RAISED FROM THE DEAD AND TODAY HE SITS AT THE RIGHT HAND OF THE FATHER.
4. ALL HAVE SINNED AND NEED REPENTANCE.
5. THE JUSTIFICATION, REGENERATION, AND THE NEW BIRTH ARE BY FAITH IN THE BLOOD OF JESUS CHRIST.
6. SPIRIT FILLED LIVING TO BE GOD'S STANDARD FOR HIS PEOPLE.
7. THE BAPTISM IN THE HOLY SPIRIT, AS A COMPLETE AND SEPERATE WORK FROM SALVATION, ACCOMPANIED BY SREAKING IN TONGUES.
8. IN WATER BAPTISM BY IMMERSION, AND ALL WHO REPENT SHOULD FOLLOW THE LORD'S EXAMPLE AND BE BAPTIZED.
9. DIVINE HEALING IS PROVIDED IN THE WORK OF GRACE.
10. IN THE RAPTURE OF THE CHURCH
11. IN ETERNAL LIFE FOR THE RIGHTEOUS, AND ETERNAL PUNISHMENT FOR THE LOST.
12. A LITERAL HEAVEN, AND HELL.
13. MISSIONS TO BE THE COMMISSION OF OUR LORD TO GO INTO ALL THE WORLD AND PREACH THE GOSPEL.
14. EVANGELISM TO BE PARAMOUNT TO THE CHURCH, AND TO BE ACTIVE IN DOING THE WORK OF THE LORD IN OUR COMMUNITY.